Well this morning, I got up and ate breakfast. Well, I have been trying new things with hard boiled eggs, and that is what I did today. I had crushed an egg into a tortilla to make a barrito, and you would neer believe how it taisted. I put the first bite in my mouth, and new it was a mistake. I ate most of it, but had to spit the last of it out. The thing was so nasty, I almost threw up. Even posting this post, I still can’t get it out of my head how nasty that was!
In this tutorial, I will tell you how to make a recipe I tried, that some hard-boiled egg lovers should try. So go to the kitchen, and try this out.
• A hard boiled egg
• A bagel
• A plate
1. pill your hard boiled egg.
2. Open up your bagle, and crumble the egg into it.
3. Spread all of the egg pieces out on the bagle.
4. Pick one of the bagel pieces up and lay it on the other one.
note: this might be messy, so be careful.
5. Sit down and enjoy your bagel!