It has been a good year for hopefully all of you guys, and definately me. Nothing bad happened to me this year, however I would like to give you a little timeline of major events that happened.
1. January 1, 2012-a brand new year.
2. January 22, 2012-a bloody pitbool attack on my dogs.
3. March 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM, I was officially a teenager.
4. April 3rd, 2012-a tornado outbreak that spawned 17 tornadoes, and wiped out the speedy oil change in Mesquite, *boo-hoo*.
6. May 31, 2012-out of 6th grade…finally.
7. August 27, 2012-into 7th grade I go.
8. September 1, 2012-my friend’s pool party, which turned out to be really fun.
9. September 2, 2012-the last day I had to stay at home alone in the evenings.
10. September 15, 2012-the first day of staying at home alone in the day time.
11. October 19, 2012-my one and only goalball torniment.
This was also when I was on the news.
12. November 4, 2012-the time I went to Austin and had the funnest time I’d ever had there.
13. December 7, 2012-a start of the weekend of my great grandma’s 80th birthday party.
14. December 21, 2012-the end of my first semester, and the day the world was supposed to end.
15. December 25, 2012-one of my favorite Christmases yet.
16. December 31, 2012-the last day of 2012.
Well, here is what I hope for the up coming year:
1. to learn programming.
2. to become fit and lose weight.
3. to be able to ride on a tandom bike at 25 miles per hour without stopping by next January 1st.
I hope you have a great new year, and I hope you had a great old year.
Today, I got up and ate some breakfast. Then, me and Devon spent the day hanging out, doing lots of what we did yesterday. We also played the wii for a while. Well, my mom had work today. We didn’t eat dinner until she arrived home. After that, we just hung out for a while. As of now, the new year is officially 2 hours and 30 minutes off!
Today started out as a normal day. I had to do some cleaning, playing on the computer, taking a bath, and just relaxing. In the afternoon however, me, mom, dad, and Libby went out and picked up my friend Devon. DDevon is a friend from goalball practice. Well, it was because Libby was going to a sleep over with some of her friends. So, after picking up Devon, we came home, I showed him around, and then we ate dinner. After dinner, we played with my heli, listened to music, and I tot him some jaws because he is also blind (or almost there). After that, we had a snack, and then I posted to the blog. That is all I did today. Also, tomorrow is newyears eve.
Today, I got up and spent the morning playing with my truck and helicopter, and listening to a book. Then, my sister went to Six Flags, so me and mom went out to white rock for about an hour, had lunch, went to the grocery store, and then I did about an hour on the bike because of the fact that I ate McDonalds. Then, I took a little nap, ate dinner, then me and mom picked Libby up before coming back home. Then, I got on the journal. That is all I did today.
Today, I spent the day at home alone with my sister. I just played airsoft, helicopters, and did the stationary bike for about 35 minutes. After that, I ate lunch, and did more of the same things until my dad got home. After that, I had dinner, played on the computer for a bit, then got on the blog. That is all I did today.
Today, I spent the most part of the day hanging out with my cousin Thomas. We just played airsoft wars, ate, and played xbox. My mom came and got me around 4, and we came home and I played with my helicopter and guns before eating dinner. After dinner, I posted this entry. That is all I did today.
Before I get started, I just wanted to tell you guys “MARY CHRISTMAS!!!!” Please comment and tell me what you got for this wonderful holiday, and what you did.
Well, here is what I did and got:
1. 2 talking callery counters.
2. 2 airsoft guns.
3. 2 helicopters.
4. a pare of headphones for my computer (they have a microphone so I will be doing lots of game reviews in the future!)
5. a pare of headphones for my phone or eye pod.
6. a stationary bike
7. a remote control car.
8. an airsoft sticky target.
10. a robot flashdrive.
11. a robot shaped thing where you can plug up to 4 usb devices into.
that sums it up for what I got.
Here is how the day went.
Today, I got up and opened presents, and ate breakfast. Then, I played with my presents until lunch, ate, then me and my other 3 family members went to my papa Dutch’s place. While we were going there, rain began to change over to snow. It was actually very quick, only taking 5 minutes to complete. I spent 3 hours sitting in a recliner, talking to people, sleeping, and having a snowball war with my dad. When we all left, I came home and spent the night hanging out with my mom and sister, as my dad slept for work the next day.
Oh by the way did I tell you to have a mary Christmas?