It has been a good year for hopefully all of you guys, and definately me. Nothing bad happened to me this year, however I would like to give you a little timeline of major events that happened.
1. January 1, 2012-a brand new year.
2. January 22, 2012-a bloody pitbool attack on my dogs.
3. March 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM, I was officially a teenager.
4. April 3rd, 2012-a tornado outbreak that spawned 17 tornadoes, and wiped out the speedy oil change in Mesquite, *boo-hoo*.
6. May 31, 2012-out of 6th grade…finally.
7. August 27, 2012-into 7th grade I go.
8. September 1, 2012-my friend’s pool party, which turned out to be really fun.
9. September 2, 2012-the last day I had to stay at home alone in the evenings.
10. September 15, 2012-the first day of staying at home alone in the day time.
11. October 19, 2012-my one and only goalball torniment.
This was also when I was on the news.
12. November 4, 2012-the time I went to Austin and had the funnest time I’d ever had there.
13. December 7, 2012-a start of the weekend of my great grandma’s 80th birthday party.
14. December 21, 2012-the end of my first semester, and the day the world was supposed to end.
15. December 25, 2012-one of my favorite Christmases yet.
16. December 31, 2012-the last day of 2012.
Well, here is what I hope for the up coming year:
1. to learn programming.
2. to become fit and lose weight.
3. to be able to ride on a tandom bike at 25 miles per hour without stopping by next January 1st.
I hope you have a great new year, and I hope you had a great old year.
Today, I got up and ate some breakfast. Then, me and Devon spent the day hanging out, doing lots of what we did yesterday. We also played the wii for a while. Well, my mom had work today. We didn’t eat dinner until she arrived home. After that, we just hung out for a while. As of now, the new year is officially 2 hours and 30 minutes off!
Today started out as a normal day. I had to do some cleaning, playing on the computer, taking a bath, and just relaxing. In the afternoon however, me, mom, dad, and Libby went out and picked up my friend Devon. DDevon is a friend from goalball practice. Well, it was because Libby was going to a sleep over with some of her friends. So, after picking up Devon, we came home, I showed him around, and then we ate dinner. After dinner, we played with my heli, listened to music, and I tot him some jaws because he is also blind (or almost there). After that, we had a snack, and then I posted to the blog. That is all I did today. Also, tomorrow is newyears eve.
Today, I got up and spent the morning playing with my truck and helicopter, and listening to a book. Then, my sister went to Six Flags, so me and mom went out to white rock for about an hour, had lunch, went to the grocery store, and then I did about an hour on the bike because of the fact that I ate McDonalds. Then, I took a little nap, ate dinner, then me and mom picked Libby up before coming back home. Then, I got on the journal. That is all I did today.
Today, I spent the day at home alone with my sister. I just played airsoft, helicopters, and did the stationary bike for about 35 minutes. After that, I ate lunch, and did more of the same things until my dad got home. After that, I had dinner, played on the computer for a bit, then got on the blog. That is all I did today.